Please follow the steps below and our team will get started on your order. We are also on standby to assist you through the order process during regular business hours.
Already Have a Quote?
- Simply send us your logo and we’ll create a virtual sample of your item(s).
- Provide us with your shipping details, in-hands dates and any additional information our team should know to best handle your order.
- Once we get your final order and artwork approval and payment, we will start production.
Still Looking for Products?
- Browse our site for any promotional products that suit your needs. For your convenience you can narrow your search by budget or color.
- Once you have some items in mind, send us a quote request.
- Include your contact details along with any notes or further information that may help us personalize your quote.
- A representative will contact you for more information if necessary or respond with a detailed quote if we have enough to start your order.
- Send your artwork (logo) to email@example.com. Our design team will provide you with a virtual sample of your item(s) for approval.
- Request changes if necessary or confirm if you’re happy with the artwork.
- Your representative will issue an official artwork approval, which must be signed before production can begin.
- All purchase orders must be received via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (450-696-1092). Please indicate on the purchase order artwork name, choice of color for bag and imprint color, shipping method and in hands date if applicable.
- Provide us with your shipping details if necessary, and then pay your invoice by Credit Card, PayPal, Bank transfer, or cheque* (Established Customers Only).
- Your order will be sent to production and we will notify you of any important updates.
CUSTOM DESIGNED KITS:
Have something special in mind? Our account representatives can design custom kits to meet any stock requirement or price point your customer may desire.
If at any point you’re having trouble finding what you need, please contact us!